One night loss of about 14 lakh crore! Facebook on the way to bankruptcy! Hands on head. Huge collapse in the popularity of Facebook. Mark Zuckerberg’s company lost about 1 million users in 6 months. Meta, a company owned by Facebook, is facing huge losses. The stock market has fallen at an alarming rate. For the first time in eight years, Zuckerberg’s name was dropped from the list of the 10 richest people in the world.
One million people have left Facebook in the last two quarters. As a result, Facebook’s revenue has decreased by about 7%. Last but not least, the stock market, owned by Facebook, fell 22% overnight. As a result, there was a loss of 19.5 billion US dollars overnight. In Indian currency which is estimated to be around 13 lakh 75 thousand crore rupees.
Facebook one night loss of about 14 lakh crore
Mark Zuckerberg, along with Besamal Facebook, is also affected by this huge push. He lost সম্প 2.8 billion in one night. Just 24 hours ago, his personal wealth was ১২ 1.2 billion, but overnight it dropped to ০০ 9.2 billion. This is the first time since 2015 that his name has been dropped from the list of 10 richest people in the world due to lightning without clouds.
Around 200 crore people use Facebook every day all over the world. Many have questioned what the effect would be if only 1 million people left Facebook. But Meter claims that leaving so many people in such a short time has had a huge negative impact on business. As a result, their ‘marketing business’ has suffered. Meta is blaming other apps for this disaster.
Their claim is that other apps are attracting Facebook users in the competitive market. At the same time, those apps are spreading negative ideas about Facebook. Facebook has also mentioned the name of Tiktak for this huge landslide. But in the face of such a rare financial disaster in the history of the United States, how can the meta karta turn around? What is going to be the new surprise of Facebook? The whole world is now looking at that.
- A Indian project that has been stalled for 13 years with China
- The first launch of ISRO in the new year in India
- Low-cost smartphone Micromax IN Note 2 Launched in India
- Google has invested heavily in Airtel to beat Jio
- Tesla owner Elon Musk lost several thousand crores of rupees
- Great electric bike 120 km will run on one charge
- Twitter’s office will open in March, with the opportunity to work from home
- Redmi Note 11 Pro: Do you know why this phone should be your next smartphone?
- The center is on the way to cancel more Chinese apps