In the face of huge losses, Tesla owner Elon Musk lost several thousand crores of rupees. Tesla’s market price fell to 109 billion in just one day. Experts say the collapse is due to the electric car maker’s fourth-quarter earnings and business outlook failing to satisfy investors. Shares of electric cars fell 12% on Thursday, according to a Bloomberg report. In New York, Tesla’s stock was only ৯ 729, the lowest since October 14, 2021.
Tesla owner Elon Musk lost several thousand crores of rupees
Tesla lost more than 100 billion in a one-day recession for the second time since its fall in November last year.
Tesla insisted on a humanoid robot called Optimus. But there was nothing in this model that could attract investors. Observers have blamed Tesla’s failure to announce a new car and lower incomes for the crash last week.
People have long hoped that Tesla would soon bring cheap electric cars to market. They also announced a car that would cost only ২৫ 25,000. However, at present Tesla will not work with any electric car. Tesla CEO Elon Musk said the company would not bring any electronic vehicles to market in 2022. Instead, the emphasis will be on artificial intelligence and autonomous driving technology.
Experts believe that the reason behind the recession is that Tesla did not bring things to the market according to the needs of the people. According to them, walking this different path will hurt Tesla’s future. Tesla owner Elon Musk lost several thousand crores of rupees.
- Great electric bike 120 km will run on one charge
- Twitter’s office will open in March, with the opportunity to work from home
- Redmi Note 11 Pro: Do you know why this phone should be your next smartphone?
- The center is on the way to cancel more Chinese apps
- Air India is changing several rules
- Redmi Note 10S Unbelievable Discount
- The price of cars is increasing said Maruti
- AI software and robotics are used to solve warehouse problems