A Indian project that has been stalled for 13 years with China. India is preparing to put pressure on China, the approval center for a project that has been stalled for 13 years. Good news for tourists. Sebak-Sikkim is going to be connected by rail. This railway line will go as far as Nathu La on the Chinese border. The Center is giving extra importance to this project in the budget of 2022-23 financial year. This will keep an eye on border security. The first phase of the survey is expected to be completed by August, according to the North East Frontier Railway.
The foundation stone of this railway was laid by the then Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee on 30 October 2009. This project has been stuck for a long time. However, this time the work of laying the railway from Sebak to Rangpo will be completed by next December, Rail said. In the current budget, two and a half thousand crore rupees has been allocated for this project. But so far only 29% of the project has been completed.
A Indian project that has been stalled for 13 years with China
The Center wants to put more emphasis on ensuring security on the Sikkim-China border. But rail service is becoming virtually essential for the army to reach the border. Anshul Gupta, general manager of North East Frontier Railway, said on Thursday, “Survey work will start soon up to Rangpo Gangtok. The next step will be to start the survey work up to Nathu-la ‘, he said, adding that the work of laying Sebak-Rangpo railway is nearing completion.
Most of the Sebak to Rangpur railway will be away from the national highway. There are 14 tunnels in the whole path. The longest tunnel is near Tarkhola. Its length is 5.3 km. There will be 5 stations from Sebak to Rangpo. The next station of the servant is called Riang. Then Teesta, then Malli, then Rangpo at the very end. The 45 km long project will cover 41 km in Darjeeling and only 4 km in Sikkim.
Experts say the construction of the railway will not only change the course of the tourism industry, but will also help in ensuring security along the Sikkim-China border. So after several airports in the north-east, this time the center wants to look at the direction of the railway to Nathu-la.
- The first launch of ISRO in the new year in India
- Low-cost smartphone Micromax IN Note 2 Launched in India
- Google has invested heavily in Airtel to beat Jio
- Tesla owner Elon Musk lost several thousand crores of rupees
- Great electric bike 120 km will run on one charge
- Twitter’s office will open in March, with the opportunity to work from home
- Redmi Note 11 Pro: Do you know why this phone should be your next smartphone?
- The center is on the way to cancel more Chinese apps
- Air India is changing several rules
- Redmi Note 10S Unbelievable Discount